We are highly experienced builders and have successfully completed many new build projects of all types. We offer the complete range of services required when planning a new building from scratch, including recommending and liaising with architects, dealing with planning applications, building regulation compliance, project management and, of course, continuous communication with the client.
New builds require a project manager on site constantly, over seeing the progress, making decisions and solving problems. We specialise in this at One Stop Property Development – we recognise that time is money and make sure the project keeps moving on.
We pride ourselves on listening to our customer’s needs, enabling us to deliver exactly what you require from concept, design and construction, even down to helping you choose between fixtures and fittings.
This additional room can literally transform your home and can add significant value to your property.
One Stop Property Development will provide a fast and professional service, from providing the architects, pushing through planning and giving you the finish you want.
How we can help you:
One Stop Property Development will provide you with a team of qualified tradesmen for your loft conversion. A loft or attic conversion requires every type of skill, starting from the architect and structural engineer to the placing of new structural beams, fitting electrical and plumbing lines and decorating.
House extensions are a good way to maximize your plot area and increase the value of your property should you decide to sell in the future.
How we will help you:
You will be provided with a team of qualified tradesmen for your house extension. A house extension requires every type of skill, starting from the architect and structural engineer to the setting of the foundation, building the structure and all the way through finally doing the paint touch-ups at the conclusion of the project.
Here’s how it will work:
- The estimator is a veteran builder with 20 years’ experience in the trade. He will visit you at the property and thoroughly review the plans and drawings provided by the architect or structural engineer.
- The sequence of actions and project plan will be discussed with you to work out the best way to go about the project to create minimum disturbance to your living setup as well as the neighbours and to get the result you want.
- You will receive by email or post a detailed quote for all the work and general materials. An agreement will be made on who provides what materials. We have many sources for raw material and will be able to provide the bulk of it, such as structural beams, wood floors, tiles, bricks, paint etc. Generally we will ask you to provide any bathroom or kitchen suites, but these can be purchased through us if you want trade discounts.
- A project timeline will be worked out between you and the Project Manager who will be overseeing the extension building at all times. You will have a direct line to the Project Manager at all times for any queries or changes your wish to make during the course of the project.
Painting and decorating
Whether your home or office is in need of painting and decorating by brushing, rolling or modern spray equipment, all of our work is performed by professional painters and decorators.
Our on-site foreman constantly monitors all phases of your project and is a veteran painter and decorator. At the conclusion of each day we pride ourselves on a cleanup of the premises with special emphasis on leaving your home or commercial property looking like new.
General repairs, renovation and maintenance
We have all the skills and trades necessary to complete any project ourselves. These include:
If you would like any advice or help with the interior design of your property, then we can also assist with this. As well as being our office manager, Elly has a passion for interior design and a great eye for detail. She has been giving help and advice on interior design to friends and family for years and is currently working on a qualification in interior design.
She can help you decide on colour schemes, themes, textures, furniture and layouts. This can greatly help with the impact of the room, to ensure the right feel, warmth, lighting and practicality. For more information, please enquire.
Fitting & Installation
One Stop Property Development provides professional kitchen and bathroom fitting and installation services. We cover all aspects of installations and tiling, ranging from simple package kitchen/bathroom installation, to larger commercial projects with custom-made installations.
Our fitters have many years of experience in kitchen, bathroom and tile design. We also specialise in wet rooms and conservatories. Previous clients will confirm that our team are committed to providing the highest standard of service with the minimum disruption to you, making our service very personal.
Kitchen/bathroom installation services:
- Full strip out and refit of the kitchen/bathroom suite
- Shower and jacuzzi Installation
- Plumbing lines installed
- Under floor heating
- Marble and granite fitting
- Tiling walls and floors
- Painting & decorating
- Room modifications