Pembrokeshire County Council – Provision of Amenity Grass Cutting to selected sites within Pembrokeshire
We provide Amenity Grass Cutting to selected sites within Pembrokeshire.
This includes Grass Cutting (Tractor & Ride on cutting), the marking of Sports Pitches and Athletics tracks, Erection of sports posts, Playground Marking, Hedge Cutting, Weeding & Grass cutting of trunk roads & roundabouts.
Pembrokeshire County Council – Public rights of way network
We undertake works for Pembrokeshire County Council for the Development & Maintenance of Public Rights of way network. This includes the following:
- Erection Sign Posts
- Erection Gap Posts
- Erection Stiles
- Gate latch kit fixings
- Sleeper Bridge
- By hand – footpath and bridleway maintenance
- Machine – footpath and bridleway maintenance
- Path and bridleway grading and surfacing
- Tree clearance
Pembrokeshire Housing Association Ltd – Provision of Grounds Maintenance Service
We undertake Grounds Maintenance work for Pembrokeshire housing, which consists of small estates and retirement housing schemes with communal gardens to maintain to a high standard. This would include grass cutting, maintenance of shrub beds and general gardening work to ensure all areas are kept tidy.
We also offer an emergency service as and when needed, such as snow clearance and gritting paths etc.
Pembrokeshire Housing Association Ltd – Provision OF Responsive Minor Works
We undertake a range of responsive repairs that inc Roofing, Plastering, Fencing, & Drainage etc.
FMB – Membership No. 72436
One Stop Property Development is a member of FMB (Federation of Master Builders). It’s the UK’s largest trade association in the building industry, with national offices in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, supported by additional regional offices.
The ‘FMB’ was established in 1941 to protect the interests of small and medium-sized building firms, the FMB is independent and non-profit-making, lobbying continuously for members’ interests at both national and local levels.
What does this mean for you as a customer?
- The FMB’s strict membership criteria and dispute resolution service gives consumers confidence when looking to use a builder.
- Upon joining our members have a minimum of twelve months trading & have passed credit checks, public record & director checks.
- All members have signed up to our stringent Code of Practice and have agreed to abide by our Dispute Resolution and Complaints procedure, including independent adjudication through the RICS.
- Members applying to join since February 2011 have had an inspection carried out on a job in progress.
- All members can offer Build Assure warranties on their work and all of our members are eligible to join the government-endorsed TrustMark scheme for tradespeople.
You can check out our business for authenticity and peace of mind